A Little More About MIRPANDA:

My photo
Rogers, Arkansas, United States
My art comes from many unique things in my life. Without art, I feel utterly lost. I create art through the inspirations and motivations of the many things I experience in my life...

Thursday, January 10, 2019

My Artworks On Display At A Recent Gallery Location (Flower Mound, TX)

1.)

 2.)

These first two pictures are the process pics when I was first hanging up in the space. 


Perspective shot of the finished display in the galley space.


Full frontal overall view of the finished displayed in the gallery space. (9 art pieces total)


First 4 art pieces that can be found when you first view the display.


This is the main piece displayed in the center of all the other pieces. This piece, "Tides," is still one of my all time favorites. 


These are the last 4 pieces on display at the gallery space, and one of them, the last piece on the bottom right, was sold to my sister. 


My artist gallery art cards/tags. I love the hot pink to make the tags stick out with the pieces themselves. 



This is my little promotional piece displayed next to my art pieces with all of my artist cards, and QR code for people to scan or take with them to keep in touch with me as an artist. 


And then just me amongst my art pieces on display at the gallery space! 



Also, my beautiful niece and I at the display! My sister and her came by to support and bought the geometric piece on the far right! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment