A Little More About MIRPANDA:

My photo
Rogers, Arkansas, United States
My art comes from many unique things in my life. Without art, I feel utterly lost. I create art through the inspirations and motivations of the many things I experience in my life...

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

ANA Member's September 2024 Exhibition!


My first job as an art teacher was with Lifestyles, Inc. back in 2017 right after I graduated from the UOA. I never got to teach or work in the Blair Center at that time due to severe damage. 

But now in 2024, I am able to showcase at the newly renovated Blair Center building with my husband and cousin by my side. 

The Blair Center team was gracious enough to open their space to our ANA group since losing the Experimental House due to recent severe weather damage. Such a full circle moment that I am currently tearing up over.

Thank you to Lifestyles, the entire ANA group and my family for being in my life time and time again.










No comments:

Post a Comment